Reading some Exodus this morning has really shown me God’s faithful promises & His might. ‘My presence will go with you, and I will give you rest.’ (Exodus 33:14)
Thank you God for your continual watch, love and peace!
God gives you trials so that you can learn more about who He is making you into.
…(but that doesn’t mean it isn’t tough!)
for he has torn us, that he may heal us;
he has struck us down, and he will bind us up.
After two days he will revive us;
on the third day he will raise us up,
that we may live before him.
Let us know; let us press on to know the LORD;
his going out is sure as the dawn;
he will come to us as the showers,
as the spring rains that water the earth.”
Harry: Because I have something worth living for.” —Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 1 (via quote-book)
- You say: It’s impossible
- God says: All things are possible (Luke 18:27)
- You say: I’m too tired
- God says: I will give you rest (Matthew 11:28-30)
- You say: Nobody really loves me
- God says: I love you (John 3:16 & John 13:34)
- You say: I can’t go on
- God says: My grace is sufficient (II Corinthians 12:9 & Psalms.91:15)
- You say: I can’t figure things out
- God says: I will direct your steps (Proverbs 3:5-6)
- You say: I can’t do it
- God says: You can do all things (Philippians 4:13)
- You say: I’m not able
- God says: I am able (II Corinthians 9:8)
- You say: It’s not worth it
- God says: It will be worth it (Romans 8:28)
- You say: I can’t forgive myself
- God says: I FORGIVE YOU (I John 1:9 & Romans 8:1)
- You say: I can’t manage
- God says: I will supply all your needs (Philippians 4:19)
- You say: I’m afraid
- God says: I have not given you a spirit of fear (II Timothy 1:7)
- You say: I’m always worried and frustrated
- God says: Cast all your cares on ME (I Peter 5:7)
- You say: I don’t have enough faith
- God says: I’ve given everyone a measure of faith (Romans 12:3)
- You say: I’m not smart enough
- God says: I give you wisdom (I Corinthians 1:30)
- You say: I feel all alone
- God says: I will never leave you or forsake you (Hebrews 13:5)
Jesus is my Savior, not my religion.
I dont preach hatred in His name…
but Love & Beauty,
Grace & Forgiveness,
Peace & Discernment.
His call for a personal relationship with YOU.